Demand Planner (ETW) - ConverseShanghai, China Apply Now Date posted 08/19/2019 Schedule
- Forecasting: Develop, integrate and provide forecasts for internal operations. May be involved in addressing forecast variances and improving forecasting accuracy.
- Analytics: Analyze internal demand information and demand & delivery performance through statistical analysis and data-driven decision making tools. May involve compiling data and reports or being a consumer of such data in order to support decision making.
- Planning: Through forecasting and analytics may set, review, reconcile and/or execute demand, source and supply plans.
- Process: Create visibility of change requests and provide recommendations for process improvements. Develop or support process management excellence to ensure timeliness and accuracy of critical information, events and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 4 years’ experience in related function.
- Good sense of data, strong ability on analytic and analysis tool/model building as well.
- Con-call in early morning or night available. Likely 2-4 times con-calls per month which will be occurred before 8:00 am or after 20:00pm due to time gap between Shanghai and Boston.
- Experience with forecasting, buying and inventory planning and control processes.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Understands the key business drivers; uses this knowledge in own work
- Expands conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens skills
- Identifies and solves a range of problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard procedures
- Responds to non-standard requests from internal and/or external customers; investigates with assistance from others as needed
- Explains information and persuades others in straightforward situations
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
- Is accountable for contribution to project team or subteam
- Is aware of costs and assists in controlling costs related to own work
- Performs work in support of brand plans; links daily work with company mission; participates in initiatives, program or products with low visibility
- Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks
- Actions impacting company image require management oversight and are constrained by policies