internship - converse retail brandSaint-Ouen-l’Aumône, France Apply Now Date posted 04/25/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Without You, We’d Just Be Collectors of Our Own Stuff
Business equals selling stuff. That’s the basic model. The more complex awesome model is creating stuff that people identify with and then you figuring out how to get it to them. We need people like you: creative, dynamic problem solvers who see it as more than business. Who see it as giving people the tools of self-expression and individuality.
> Lead digital initiative, planning and execution for Spartoo and La Redoute
- Concept map creation per account
- Online marketing activations set up
- Activations follow up
- Online visual merchandising
- Activation results post- evaluation
- Social networks strategies management (assets management)
> Benchmark the main brand competitors activations on digital/social on our KA
> Bring global support to the retail marketing team on all activations (B&M/digital).
> Bring support to the marketing team (PR/Entertainment).
- 3rd/4th year student within Marketing, Communication Management, Sports/Fashion Management or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, ability to work across the functions, creativity;
- Well-organized, communicative and eager to contribute to team success;
- Strong interest in digital/social medias – connected to new technologies
- Flexibility to work to changing and urgent timelines
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Interest in the retail environment both physical and digital
- Awareness and passion for the street culture/style industry and sneakers brand and products
- Love for music, fashion, skate or modern culture
Start date: July 1st, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now