internship converse financeHilversum, Netherlands Apply Now Date posted 02/28/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Money, Money Money – So Important You Have to Sing It Three Times
You know money. You have hung out with money and money trusts you. And we need someone we can trust with money. Here’s our proposal: we will make unique, interesting stuff that people want. You will handle the money and tell us what money is saying to you and we listen to you and everyone will make more money and we will get to make more unique things because of you. That’s the equation.
• Commercial Finance;
• Selling General and Administrative Expenses;
• Financial Planning and Analytics.
Depending on the position you are linked to, the tasks and responsibilities may include:
• Support the development of performance management reporting, for example, monthly close activities and the consolidation of financial files;
• Help with the creation and management of internal files alongside forecasting, budgeting and analytics;
• Liaise with internal customers (Brand and wider territories), when necessary, to solve queries and ensure compliance to policies and procedures;
• Develop skills in SAP to explore Converse operational expenses with the use of internal systems;
• Help with forecasting, KPI planning, budget management;
• Management of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting activities.
• Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational awareness skills;
• Ambitious, autonomous and information seeking attitude;
• Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Finance and Accounting are a plus (please include in your CV);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and powerpoint vital for role)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Passion for music, fashion, sport, skate, and/or art.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
• Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
• Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
August 1st, 2019
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred)
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than March 25th.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-April for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout May and June.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re differentApply Now