converse emea affiliate partnership leadHilversum, Netherlands Apply Now Date posted 06/07/2019 Schedule Full-time
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and inspire consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences. Reporting to the E-Commerce Marketing & Growth Manager EMEA, the Affiliate Partnerships Lead is a strategic role for a leader able to drive our Affiliates program, to connect with our consumers and accelerate the digital commerce business while also supporting our strategic brand objectives.
You will be a member of the Digital Direct team, driving the program across our Western Europe markets. You are expected to have experience managing a sizeable multi-market affiliate program and have a passion for using data to provide digital marketing thought leadership, innovation, and tactical optimizations. As part of your role, you will be involved in ensuring that our Converse Digital Commerce campaigns are truly amplifying our key commercial opportunities, brand moments and product launches.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. It also expects thoughtfulness about the consumer and understanding of the value of a premium consumer experience.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Drive the Affiliate Marketing Program across Western Europe countries
- Define channel strategy, planning & execution with new and/or existing affiliate partners to support channel targets
- Acquire new (strategic) partners to grow the affiliate channel and establish long term effective and profitable relationships with them
- Explore business development opportunities to further expand the program (such as, launching Converse Gift cards in the marketplace)
- Manage the budget according to performance and strategic priorities, Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI, and maintain positive KPI trends
- Drive testing, analysis, optimization, and reporting on Affiliate Marketing performance
- Liaise with internal teams (such as, Analytics, GMM, brand marketing, PR) to ensure cross-channel alignment, innovation, and wider corporate support
- Launch and Integrate content marketing and Social Influencer marketing into the Affiliate program
- Own and manage relationships with media agencies and publishers to ensure they are meeting targets
- Chair regular status meetings and business reviews to review performance and manage workloads and strategic priorities
- Partner with the Analytics team to turn data in actionable insights
We are looking for a digital marketing expert, ideally with a background in retail e-commerce, with excellent technical and/or media knowledge as well as strong analytical skills and high growth potential.
- Complete 3-4-year university degree
- 2+ years of experience in affiliate marketing is a must
- Solid understanding and/or experience in other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Experience in developing robust growth plans and optimizing to business KPIs
- Strong understanding of digital marketing in an e-commerce and multi-channel setting
- Excellent understanding of e-commerce performance metrics and basic web analytics
- Ability to define and articulate goals and objectives that map to larger strategic initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to effectively create strong relationships with co-workers across functions and geographies and leverage both internal and external resources
- Strong analytical, reporting and time management skills – able to multi-task
- Passion and attitude for teamwork in a multicultural context
- Quick learner, able to operate independently while part of a larger team environment