North America Merchandising Planning and Operations AssociateBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 09/04/2019 Schedule Full-time
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Be a Product of Rad Society
We’ve got the goods. We just need the people who believe in the goods. That’s you. You see the product in the space. And you get how to make it leave the space. In someone’s bag, on someone’s feet. You’re a trend-watcher. A call-maker. Maybe even a visionary. You throw Product and Retail into a blender and make it come out as smooth delicious Success.
- Optimize North America Merchandising Orderbook tool to report retail sell-in data against Merchandising KPI’s.
- Maintain North America performance dashboards analyzing SMU productivity, carryover conversion and merchandising assortment effectiveness.
- Track North America product forecasts through the game plan to ensure merchandising priorities and strategic vision reaches Converse consumers.
- Support in creation of seasonal hindsight reports.
- Monitor sell-in readiness of quick to market product.
- Manage North America Segmentation Line Lists cataloguing product, pricing and distribution information for all styles available by season.
- Partner with Sales Operations to maintain the North America Weekly Sales Update and inform Commercial of any adjustments to the product offering.
- Oversee nomination and style setup of geography carryover.
- Ensure accuracy of USA territory pricing in seasonal style set up.
- Represent NA Merchandising as super-user of NuOrder assortment visualization software.
- Assist in creating Geography targets and supporting analytics ahead of product milestone meetings.
- Support creation of Value Channel planned production assortment.
- Support go to market readiness of incubate product.
- Reserve 10-15% of working time for ad-hoc reporting and exploratory analytics.
- Analytical mindset with an intuition for data visualization and storytelling with numbers.
- Self-motivated individual with openness and curiosity to lead process improvement.
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker with ability to prepare reports for circulation at leadership level.
- Organization and time management skills to succeed in a complex & fast paced environment.
- Strong influencing skills and comfort presenting before audiences.
- Comfort with pivot tables, v-lookups and manipulating large samples of data in Microsoft Excel.
- 1-3 years’ experience in merchandising, buying, planning or finance.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience with Business Objects and/or Tableau preferred.
- Physical movement of samples and boxes as needed, during meeting setups
- Ability to travel up to 5-10% of the time.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now