Digital Operations Specialist, Global CustomizationBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 08/09/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is currently seeking an individual to support our global digital custom team in taking product to market and delivering to our end consumer.
This individual will be the foremost authority on all business processes to enable production and delivery of product and smooth flow of orders through the custom order pipeline. Further, this individual will assist local GEO teams by providing order pipeline reporting, support and exception order handling. In addition, this individual will handle the oversight of requests for bulk orders.
This role is accountable for setting up and maintaining product attributes, factory & transportation configurations and driving the overall product set up roadmap across multiple teams to launch and update products to meet campaign launch dates. To do this you will collaborate closely with stakeholders, internal partners, and GEO service managers.
Product Launch Readiness and Maintenance
- Tracks the seasonal product game plan launch calendar to ensure all teams are hitting targeted dates and escalating issues to mitigate as needed.
- Coordinate all time sensitive projects to meet timing of key product and campaign launches.
- Gather and complete documentation for all necessary product attributes across the teams and lead product set up and updates in back-end operating systems to enable go-live of product.
- Configures factory capacity by product, GEO and Factory within the order management systems and monitors this based on forecasts and trends making adjustments as needed.
- Communicate to the GEO’s and monitor and run required updates to the product EDD dates globally based on factory capacity and seasonal flows –to make sure we are delivering to customer expectations.
- Act as lead for all testing and QA for go-live readiness. Including review and confirmation of XML files.
- Communicate and trouble shoot all technical issues and track to resolution across all teams. If there is impact to orders, follow through with the teams to resolve impact.
- Provide support and guidance on expansion of custom program globally and support new custom programs as defined at the GEO level for ongoing product launches and order pipeline management.
- Identify operational efficiencies that support the product launches, order pipeline through-put and implement.
- Identify and provide support to correct any online or back end systems, related to Custom orders process
- Provide support for Global Merchandising, Development, Factories, Transportation, Site Operations, Customs, and Tech teams by developing and leading processes for product launches and updates.
- Develops and maintains all SOP’s for custom processes.
Outbound Order Fulfillment
- Monitors order pipeline to identify issues and corrections to correct and eliminate order flow issues.
- Monitors the end-to-end supply chain process, from order capture through to delivery and escalate issues or shortfalls against KPI’s and EDD’s.
- Product QA, to make sure product is being built and delivered as expected to the consumer.
- Monitor customer returns and complaints with Call Centers and provide feedback to the team and recommendations for corrective actions.
- Leads the process for engineering process flows for all order related activities; events, bulk orders and special requests.
- Project manages production and delivery for all sensitive outbound orders including; VIP, launch, bulk, replacement orders, remakes etc.
- Handles the day-to-day communication with the factories and internal Converse stakeholders.
- Prepares weekly updates on all product launches, order pipeline health checks and bulk order requests.
- Provides presentation material and presents operational results as needed.
- Develops, communicates and executes workflow plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain or a related field
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Customer service mindset with focus on delivering superior customer service
- Detail oriented, data driven and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with cross functional partners