Content Producer, Digital Global Brand DesignBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 08/06/2019 Schedule Full-time
As the Content Producer for Global Brand Design, Digital (based at Converse WHQ in Boston), you will be focused on the content production for digital assets in North America and Global geographies across converse.com and performance media. You will partner closely with teams across the Digital Organization, Brand Communications & Media teams, and North America and Geography teams, to identify creative needs that support digital business goals, and own creative briefing of internal and external design teams. You'll drive project schedules and communications, meeting cadence, and execution of deliverables. You'll collaborate with the business and creative teams to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations.
You’ll lead the production and coordination of a team to develop beautiful and effective creative storytelling assets and seasonal content toolkits that deliver on performance marketing and merchandising goals while dimensionalizing the design ethos of the Converse brand across regions and cultures. You’ll collaborate with partners across multiple global regions to present a consistent brand voice through regional adaptation and presentation of global creative on converse.com.
You will also need to oversee budgets, to ensure creative is completed on time and on budget.
The Content Producer, North America/Western Europe for Global Brand Design, Digital reports to the Senior Project Manager for Global Brand Design, Digital.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for the Converse Brand and passion for creating high-quality work
- Ability to be a self-starter, be resourceful, and initiate projects
- Collaborative attitude and passion for bringing creatives together (copywriters and visual designers) to achieve a collective goal of producing high quality work while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to socialize and present creative work to cross-functional partners
- Foster internal partnerships and build strong, healthy, relationships, across all functions in the Digital and Marketing organizations as well as North America and Western Europe Digital teams
- Strong ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and maintain a positive attitude
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms and teams
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with a Senior Project Manager and Design Director, coordinate the intake of creative briefs and coordinate the creative team and/or external agencies to deliver on business needs with a high-quality work output that meets deadlines
- Define scopes of work, manage project trajectories, and manage budget to complete on time and within budget
- Define production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback.
- Assist the development and documentation of Digital Commerce standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and appropriate use guidelines of Converse.com (content module naming conventions, page types, etc.)
- Collaborate confidently and successfully within a team environment. Be the authority for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
- Create strong relationships and a “one team” mindset with Global and Geo digital teams. Regularly meet with these teams to ensure the highest standard of ways-of-working
- Working closely with creative services team to assist in the execution approximately 8-12 shoots/year.
- Assist with casting and booking models, make up & hair stylists, wardrobe stylists, prop stylists and photographers for assigned shoots
- Handle and maintain budgets for photo shoots
- Confirm all details of shoot are covered in pre-production to ensure a smooth shoot day.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Design or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' directly relevant work experience including 2 years interactive project management/creative production experience.
- Preferred experience with global content localization and management systems
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high-quality delivery
- Excellent team player and positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and the online space
- Experience in
- Connection to streetwear culture and trend.
- Proficient in Asana and other project management software
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.