Account Marketing Manager, NA Athletic Specialty ChannelBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 09/03/2019 Schedule Full-time
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
If You Get People, You’re Our People
Sure, there’s a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
- Use key footwear & retail marketplace trends to develop recommendations that enhance the organization’s position at retail
- Develop superior understanding of Converse consumer & retail realities. Use that information to generate engaging retail programming and marketing plans that support global initiatives and drive product demand
- Drive programs through to in-market execution across a variety of channels (examples: Foot Locker, Champs Sports) and a variety of needs (Product launches, brand storytelling, consumer activations & events)
- Optimize processes to ensure programs are executed on strategy, on time and on budget
- Provide brand support to seasonal sell-in
- Manage and track annual account budget
- Partner with North American Brand Marketing team to use brand programming in support of retail opportunities
- Partner with North American Commercial and Merchandising teams to ensure alignment between sales goals, product assortment and marketing initiatives
- Ensure all partners are aware of any updates to the North American shopper profile or retail experience
- Partner with Athletic Specialty accounts to develop and drive seasonal marketing plans
• Passion for the brand, and ability to take the right risks
• Strong written and verbal communication and ability to effectively communicate complex topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
• Ability to effectively elevate strategic concerns to senior management in a timely and accurate manner
• Demonstrated leadership in fostering continuous learning, empowerment, involvement, and opportunities.
• Ability to establish an independent view, effectively collaborate in decision-making and motivate others
• Strong understanding of footwear, apparel, and accessories retail landscape preferred
• Strong grasp of sneaker culture, basketball culture and lifestyle (on and off court) is preferred
• Proficiency in the user experience and capabilities latest consumer digital and social media is a plus
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now