Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
* Drive Integrated Marketplace vision (integrated multi-channel focus on consumer via Wholesale, Stores and Digital) and alignment incorporating account and DTC integration leveraging specialist planning expertise and Nike / Converse knowledge
* Coordinate Pricing Policy including MAP and promotions across the marketplace
* Lead Marketplace Deployment strategy and repeatable process to facilitate key product allocations across direct channels and wholesale partners, maximizing customer fill rates and margin realization
* Drive global planning projects on behalf of North America including channel level marketplace planning, S&OP/Operations and specific analytics projects such as Integrated Marketplace Point of Sales analytics
* Partner on work to envision and build a path to the marketplace of the future including specific deep dives into the role of digital and major wholesale partners
* Lead ASIA Marketplace Analytics including creation of tools and frameworks to be leveraged by planning teams as the foundation for our GTM process and results measurement practices (i.e., AF to SIM to Seasonal Kick-Off to seasonal/monthly/quarterly results)
* Reporting / measurement: develop common results/KPI measurement practices across the marketplace. In partnership with Finance, deliver high quality management reporting for key milestones - MOFO, MBR, QBR
Consumer Demand Planning
* Lead and coach Marketplace Planning Teams* (outline of Direct and Indirect reports below across the broader Converse business. This leadership includes planning resource allocation, as well as leading talent and career development for planners across all business dimensions
* Facilitate demand signal insight to inform integrated business planning at the Geography and Global Demand Planning Level
* Leverage marketplace and account insight to influence early stages of the seasonal product creation process to maximize future season opportunities
* Direct critical business and product planning deliverables pre-season, in-season, and post-season including seasonal plans, S&OP, monthly open-to-buy and long-range sales forecast submissions, stock and sales plans, and seasonal targeting.
* Coordinate and optimize in-season reporting, analysis and insight to drive action at account and North America Geo level
* Monitor and adjust the consumer demand plan in partnership with the VP GM of ASIA and GM’s of Digital and Commercial, throughout game plan milestones, updating at each S&OP meeting to ensure alignment with the supply plan
* Monthly submission of the latest consumer demand outlook via open-to-buy process including shipments, retail sales, marketplace inventory, and broader gross-to-net KPIs
Marketplace Strategic Planning
* Lead Planning community (>30 teammates) in building long-term strategy and seasonal plans, and ensuring integration into account, territory, and geography business objectives
* Lead annual strategic planning process including top account plans, geography strategic plan and input into CSR (three-year Corporate Strategic Review), AOP (Annual Operating Plan) and budget working in collaboration with the Finance and geography leadership teams
* Manage functional geography alignment throughout planning processes across Strategy, Finance, Marketing and Operations
* Partner across Commercial and Digital channels to create a total Asia "integrated marketplace" plan in collaboration with Finance and peers on North America Leadership Team at Converse
* Build and execute strategy for planning and broader integrated marketplace objectives such as inventory management and allocation to maximize cross-channel collaboration and efficiency in North America including in re-distribution of inventory
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.