converse – sales internship
Date posted 09/26/2018 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Also Known as the Big Deal Department.
Sure, you could be at some boring PLACE selling boring STUFF. Or you could be with us, selling unique sneakers and apparel that you would wear yourself. You could walk out the door and see some kid wearing what you put in their store and know you did that. Because you were bold enough and aware enough and got real satisfaction from doing a real thing. That’s where you could be.
Your main missions will be:
1. Optimization of sales reporting & business analysis
- Compile weekly and monthly sell-out reports on main key accounts business
- Monitor inventory, sell-thru and replenishment on key products
- Submit recommendations to key account managers to improve sell-out performances
2. Sales support :
- Coordinate sell-in tools availability for key accounts (samples, line list, etc.)
- Coordinate sell-in analysis for main key accounts
- Contribute to order entry in collaboration with key account managers and the supply department
- Contribute to the prep and set up of our Sporting Good clients trade fairs
3. Presence in retail
- Connect with our Parisian key doors to influence staff, replenish and optimize Converse’s visibility
- Nurture key account managers with updates on competition launches / best practices
- Benchmark distribution to identify best practices
This list is not exhaustive and may change according to business evolution and priorities.
- Last year student in main business or engineer school (BAC +5)
- At least one experience of 6-month as intern or temporary contract (internship agreement/convention de stage required)
- Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong excel and .ppt competences
- Organized, curious and wishing to learn within a fun and collaborative team
- A former experience on SAP or any other ERP is a plus
- Business sense (sales and profitability vision)
- Fluent in French and English (writing + oral skills)
- Fashion & sneaker sensitivity
- Team player !
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.