manufacturing engineer ii(converse)Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Apply Now Date posted 06/10/2019 Schedule
The nature of the work is focused on the internal or external production of products. Uses existing or new technology, platforms and engineering principles to build products for customers. Uses existing or new technology, platforms and engineering principles to build products for customers.
- Lead cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and improve existing production processes.
- Lead team in defining and documenting procedures for all aspects of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Design tests to establish and/or improve production processes. Oversees the execution and documentation of trial runs.
- Lead team in design modification, specification, purchase, installation, and validation of equipment and tooling.
Job Requirements :
- 5 years relevant work experience plus Engineering degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Plastic, or other related field
- Candidates who have experiences and knowledge below will have advantage:
- Footwear Manufacturing experiences such as process engineering, footwear product knowledge (specially vulcanized shoes)
- Machinery management knowledge such as machine safety, machine maintenance, SOPs
- Overall process management such as optimization, lean, health safety environment
- Project management: Independently lead/coordinate Projects including communications/reports/delivery through key milestones of project
- Strong communication, attention to details, office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Travel 10-20%