internship converse salesHilversum, Netherlands Apply Now Date posted 02/28/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Also Known as the Big Deal Department.
Sure, you could be at some boring PLACE selling boring STUFF. Or you could be with us, selling unique sneakers and apparel that you would wear yourself. You could walk out the door and see some kid wearing what you put in their store and know you did that. Because you were bold enough and aware enough and got real satisfaction from doing a real thing. That’s where you could be.
• Support the Sales Representatives and/or Sales Manager on the delivery of successful key/field account sales plans;
• Showroom management to ensure that seasonal key account planning meetings can be executed efficiently and effectivly;
• Manage communication flow within departments and compiling sell through and scorecard reports on a regular basis;
• Participate in new season order management;
• Provide analysis and information through Excel to internal and external stakeholders;
• Build PowerPoint presentations for external and internal engagement;
• Assist on the ground with external stakeholder meetings;
• Maintain relationships between sales, brand, customer operations, merchandising and finance.
• Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational awareness skills;
• Ambitious, autonomous and information seeking attitude;
• Confident and creative personality;
• Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Sales are a plus (please include in your CV);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and powerpoint vital for role)
• Passion for music, fashion, sport, skate, and/or art.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
• Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
• Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
August 1st, 2019
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred)
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than March 25th
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-April for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout May and June.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now