internship converse marketingHilversum, Netherlands Apply Now Date posted 03/13/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
If You Get People, You’re Our People
Sure, there’s a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
• Help co-ordinate brand plans for campaign readiness;
• Communication across the region (organizing meetings, following-up on actions, project recaps, etc);
• Set up product calendar for season;
• Ensure functional processes, campaign readiness throughout all departments.
• Pull together seasonal recaps and wrap ups;
• Research on industry trends;
• Help paid media function;
• Support the financial management (invoice processing, monthly budget submissions, etc);
• Drive inspiration for team.
• 3rd/4th year Bachelor or Master Degree student within Business, Marketing, Fashion, or other related fields;
• Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational awareness skills;
• MS Office, Keynote and fluency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Confident and creative personality;
• Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Marketing are a plus (please include in your CV);
• Passion for music, fashion, sport, skate, and/or art.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
• Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
• Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
August 1st, 2019
6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred)
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than March 25th.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by mid-April for the first stage of the selection (video interview). The final interviews will take place throughout May and June.
Please note that where legally permissible, you may be asked to consent to a pre-employment screening for this position, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and the Nike Applicant Background Check Policy.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now