converse strategic account manager deichmannHilversum, Netherlands Apply Now Date posted 04/29/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Without You, We’d Just Be Collectors of Our Own Stuff
Business equals selling stuff. That’s the basic model. The more complex awesome model is creating stuff that people identify with and then you figuring out how to get it to them. We need people like you: creative, dynamic problem solvers who see it as more than business. Who see it as giving people the tools of self-expression and individuality.
As part of the North Territory Sales team you will be accountable for the business of the Deichmann group, a strategic group in Europe for Converse.
In the role of the Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving assigned sales results by bringing in new and maintaining existing business. You will contribute to the development of the sales strategy: participating to commercial negotiations, increasing revenue growth and maximizing margins. You will lead a Strategic Account Executive.
Elevate Account Management:
- Develop strategic account plans with a clear focus on strategic priorities
- Manage budgets, ensure order deadlines with a clear focus on the strategic priorities
- Identify new business opportunities by developing market knowledge on product trends, pricing and competition
- Provide structured account feedbacks
- Implement seasonal brand communication/marketing: collaborate closely with Marketing to develop specific account marketing plans in order to elevate the account positioning
Develop go-to-market plans’ seasonal assortments:
- Segment the accounts of the D-Group, focus per segment, drive assortments
- Deliver accurate forecasts
- Ensure monthly and seasonal business reviews with KAs
- Negotiate trade terms each fiscal year
- Meet or exceed all targeted sales goals by account, season, and year, product mix and distribution objectives
Be a strong leader
- Lead, coach and inspire should be your main focus areas while managing your team
- Be able to give constructive feedback to your team members while focusing on developing them to further roles within the company
- Set clear goals and share clear roles and responsibilities within the team
Be creative, innovative in the way you do business. This is NOT business as usual business. In this role, you will be reporting into the Commercial Director North Territory.
- Minimum of 5 years managing key accounts and 2 years managing a team
- Passionate and action oriented: Must be a self-starter, able to drive the business and getting things done under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and Flexibility: Ability to prioritize and organize workload in response to aggressive timelines.
- Communication skills: Fluent in English, both written and spoken – German is a plus not a must
- Min Bachelor’s degree required or higher, which can be compensated by relevant work experience
- A sense of humor, a great work ethic and a flawless sense of cool.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now