converse account operations representativeHilversum, Netherlands Apply Now Date posted 04/01/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Also Known as the Big Deal Department.
Sure, you could be at some boring PLACE selling boring STUFF. Or you could be with us, selling unique sneakers and apparel that you would wear yourself. You could walk out the door and see some kid wearing what you put in their store and know you did that. Because you were bold enough and aware enough and got real satisfaction from doing a real thing. That’s where you could be.
The COPS team plays a key role in supporting the Converse growth and delivering premium consumer experiences. Amongst other activities, we are responsible to maximize in-season service, revenue and margin while keeping the marketplace healthy. We do so in close partnerships with our sales/digital direct, finance, S&OP and supply chain teams.
As our Account Operations Representative, you will be responsible for pre- and inseason orderbook execution for Account/s to support sustainable and profitable growth for Converse. The Global accounts are our largest accounts, our key growth generators and require the greatest strategic focus tied to their complexity, maturity, and level of customer contact/management.
In partnership with stakeholders across the integrated account team and with the Account/s, this role is accountable to drive a qualitative and healthy orderbook, achieving shipping targets through effective inventory management and delivering superior customer service for success at Retail.
To that end, you will:
- Track against business goals: Drive the goal setting process in close alignment with the integrated account team, and pro-actively track progress against goals within the season. Drive daily/weekly/monthly operational performance – work against performance targets, give updates during reviews, and follow-through on actions assigned
- Drive order book quality: Execute timely order book recon processes at the time of order entry. Collaborate with commercial and buying teams to maximize product availability and supply chain efficiency.
- Drive seasonal execution excellence: partner with the integrated account team to drive pro-active management of holds, cancellations, returns, air freight requests, late orders, uncovered orders, launch dates etc in line with sell thru, marketplace reality and policy. Proactively flag product delays and order book gaps and take actions.
- Execute shipping: provide available orders reports to the account, receive and process IDP booking requests, work with distribution center, allocation support, carrier, monitor delivery performance and solve problems including re-booking
- Manage Launch: monitor incubate and brand focus launches against predefined service parameters in support of brand initiatives.
- Deliver superior customer service to the account through quick response time to complaints and ad-hoc requests. Ensure operations & supply chain performance is monitored through specific metrics against the agreed SLA and drive actions to improve accordingly.
- Represent operations within integrated account team to ensure healthy marketplace, effective mechanics of inventory management, and mutual profitable growth.
- Analyze internal processes, order book patterns and shipping performance and identify root causes to suggest and act upon process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key account and cross functional stakeholders
To be effective, you’ll possess a passion for data and analytics, a high degree of comfort with ambiguity, an ability to simplify the complex and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization. Your ability to set a direction, prioritize and take a (decentralized) operations team along will be extremely important. Most importantly, you should be very excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management and/or Supply Chain
- 2 years of relevant experience in Operations/Supply Chain and Project
- 2 years of experience in a multinational consumer products environment, and a good understanding of consumer, retail and servicing the marketplace.
- Experience in managing supplier/customer relationships
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills including technical reporting skills
- Customer Service mindset with focus on delivering superior customer service
- Demonstrate strong conceptual understanding of supply chain business models
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal English communication skills in a multinational environment with the ability to effectively communicate and influence various levels within a matrix structure
- Advanced level proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with SAP is a plus
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now