Talent Acquisition Recruiter - ConverseBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 08/06/2019 Schedule Full-time
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
Converse does more than create the most iconic and well-loved sneakers in the world. Born in sports and celebrated by culture, it is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing their authentic self, skills and passion to serve the daring spirit of youth.
As our Talent Acquisition Recruiter at Converse you'll create and sustain effective methods and processes to identify, source and hire the most qualified candidates. You'll utilize effective recruitment methods that are designed to deliver a qualified/diverse pool of candidates to hiring managers in an effective and efficient manner. You will drive the process of developing and executing a staffing plan for each individual requisition.
- Full-cycle recruitment across the enterprise.
- Interface with hiring managers at all levels of the organization inclusive of weekly status updates.
- Manage effective strategies and processes to identify, source, assess, and recommend the most qualified talent.
- Utilize advanced recruitment methodologies that are designed to deliver a qualified and diverse slate of candidates to hiring managers in an effective and efficient manner. You'll
- Provide subject matter expertise on Converse’s recruitment processes including using the Taleo applicant tracking system, a contact management database (CRM) and social networking platforms, conducting resume reviews, telephone/in-person screening of candidates and candidate tracking and dispositioning within the applicant tracking system.
- Lead the process of developing and executing a recruiting strategy for each individual requisition working within unique functional areas.
- Utilize broad market knowledge to creatively network to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent.
- Develop strong partnerships with the business that will enable you to have consultative discussions with hiring managers and senior leaders regarding candidates' viability and acquisition strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline
- 3-5 years' experience in a full cycle recruiting role in a global organization
- Ability to identify candidates with a specialized, often rare skill set.
- Strong competency in innovative sourcing, networking, and building talent communities within unique functional areas.
- LinkedIn recruiting, social networking and technology/database searching/mining skills required.
- Expert knowledge of acquisition practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is required; experience with Taleo and Avature CRM is strongly preferred
- Effective communication skills, including the ability and judgment to tactfully push back when needed
- Must be customer focused and serve as an acquisition advisor to the business
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and tolerance of ambiguity
- Excellent time and program management skills
- High degree of independent decision-making and problem-solving capability
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now