Strategy Manager - ConverseBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 08/19/2019 Schedule Full-time
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
In this role, you’ll work directly with senior leadership to develop and execute short- and long-term growth strategy. You will help create and implement the tools and processes to execute against strategic plans. You will support cross-functional project teams to help identify and evaluate critical strategic priorities and market initiatives, catalyze action against these priorities, and provide project management support as needed.
- Strategic Business Planning Process: Coordinate strategic planning process milestones and deliverables, including development of short- and long-term strategic plans. Work with Global Finance and other stakeholders to prepare for and support quarterly checkpoints and annual strategic planning milestones. Support stakeholders and senior leaders in development of strategic plans, ensuring alignment with corporate strategic objectives.
- General Analysis and Synthesis: Provide research and analytical support for strategic initiatives and special projects. Work independently to design and lead research projects related to market trends, consumer profiles, and competitive intelligence.
- Project Management: Catalyze action by supporting to cross-functional teams and other special projects of strategic importance. Drive implementation by mapping and holding others to key priorities, milestones, and deliverables. Identify meaningful performance measures and drive accountability for on-going performance against business and strategic objectives by preparing for and leading regular business reviews
• Minimum of 5 years work experience (3 years’ experience with MBA) in management consulting, corporate strategic planning, corporate development, business development, finance or other related fields
• Previous management consulting experience at a top tier consulting firm is highly preferred
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to logically structure complex issues
• Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
• Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
• Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams and provide project management support
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and operate with high degree of ambiguity
• Proven experience with preparation and delivery of executive level presentations
• Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once and to work with a flexible schedule
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re differentApply Now