senior manager, .com & email editorialBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 12/11/2018 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
If You Get People, You’re Our People
Sure, there’s a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
- Own the overarching approach to fusing content with commerce in new and interesting ways for the Converse.com consumer.
- Lead ideation for editorial programs and series that emphasize the Converse product offering on our digital platforms in a breakthrough way.
- Oversee delivery, from brief to completion, of editorial content pieces for Converse channels.
- Set direction for Converse email editorial strategy, creating a new space in which to tell deeper brand stories.
- Collaborate closely with .com, email, merch, and digital design teams to bring exciting editorial programs to life that serve business goals.
- Collaborate with creative leads on sourcing and selection of partners - creators, writers, media platforms, influencers, or other – to produce cost-effective but impactful content.
- Set success metrics and own the benchmarking process for editorial programs, bringing together the holistic effort across teams.
5+ years working in digital editorial or marketing, with a focus on creating branded content for a brand website or on the publisher side.
Excellent writing skills – short form is the priority, but long form is a plus.
Experience working within youth culture, fashion, sports, or street style spaces
Strong knowledge of digital marketing, social media marketing, and the consumption habits of today’s consumer
Strong verbal and written presentation skills
Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with peers to create content or editorial programs
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now