Senior Digital Product Copy ManagerBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 09/09/2019 Schedule Full-time
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of team of talented, product-obsessed copywriters
- Lead development of compelling product stories for use by global commercial teams, Converse.net, internal partners, and online retail partners
- Drive a consistent and authentic voice globally, aligned to Converse brand standards
- Collaborate closely with Brand, Commercial, and Product teams to ensure product copy guidelines align with the Converse brand voice, commercial objectives, and SEO best practices; drive evolution of guidelines as needed
- Develop deep knowledge of our product composition, features, and benefits
- Actively gain knowledge and experience on Converse’s products, processes, trends, the consumer, and overall marketplace culture
- Bachelor of Arts in Writing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- 8+ years of writing experience in a corporate or agency environment required, preferably as a copywriter for a major brand, e-commerce company, or digital design agency
- Creative, bold, and digitally savvy
- Expert command of the English language, including spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Excellent communication skills and proven team-building experience
- Experience writing compelling and creative email, editorial, and other digital marketing material
- Must be a self-starter, organized, willing to work together, flexible, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of footwear and/or apparel design construction and terminology a plus
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and the online space
- Retail, catalog, or search-engine-related experience
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now