Producer, Global Digital ContentBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 08/15/2019 Schedule Full-time
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
If You Get People, You’re Our People
Sure, there’s a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. That’s why we hire individuals—so we’re speaking the same language.
As the Global Digital Content Producer based at Converse WHQ in Boston, you will be part of a team breaking new ground in the way we create and deliver product content.
Are you a product obsessive? Good. As part of our Global Digital Commercial Content team, you’ll enable compelling seasonal storytelling and product photography shoots. You’ll bring to life globally-aligned brand & product seasonal stories, creating on-strategy content to drive sell-in, Partner.com, and Converse.net. You will lead the creation of brand-right photography, videography, and other sales tools. The work will be varied and fun, and the expectation is to be an integral part of the team creating and bringing new digital experiences and solutions to the Converse brand.
To thrive in this role, you’ll have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to self-drive. You’ve BEEN digital-first, and you’ll bring your expertise in the digital marketplace and our global consumer.
- Drive digital content production workflows ensuring partner needs are met
- Deliver elite commercial assets for Partner.com use
- Maximize sell-in opportunities and enhance the consumer experience through produced digital content
- Partner with global and geography cross-functional teams to identify seasonal product stories. Ensure a holistic and seamless digital content story is being told to the Converse consumer across all channels.
- Drive content creation workflow to create and deliver digital content, leveraged for sell-in and consumer, across all Converse geographies.
- Produce presentations, imagery and product placement to maximize sell-in and enhance the consumer experience.
- Manage agencies, vendors, and internal partners to deliver product tech sheets, seasonal product imagery, lifestyle imagery, and videography.
- Ensure effective and compelling content creation for the Converse.net platform.
- Execute seasonal strategies. Partner with the Product/Merchandising/Brand teams to ensure content is meeting the storytelling need while delivering a consistent brand experience throughout all creative content.
- Partner with the broader Global Digital Commercial Content team to deliver digital creative concept of imagery needs, style guides and other decision support tools to supplement initiatives and roadmap.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Sales, or a related field.
- 4-7+ years of digital commerce or content production experience in a corporate or agency environment required, preferably in a production or digital marketing role for a major brand, e-commerce company or digital marketing agency.
- Must be a self-starter; comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Organized, detail oriented, collaborative and flexible.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes. Demonstrated proficiency creating and managing project controls with problem solving at the forefront.
- Ability to define and align on project needs with multiple stakeholders in highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Experience providing direction to agencies and/or third-party partners.
- High technical skills/aptitude (confident in Microsoft Office systems and digital image databases).
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and the online space.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and presentation design are a plus.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now