manager retail planning, global partner marketsBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 12/06/2018 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Without You, We’d Just Be Collectors of Our Own Stuff
Business equals selling stuff. That’s the basic model. The more complex awesome model is creating stuff that people identify with and then you figuring out how to get it to them. We need people like you: creative, dynamic problem solvers who see it as more than business. Who see it as giving people the tools of self-expression and individuality.
- Between 5-7 years’ professional experience, and a minimum of 3 years of strategic planning and/or business development and/or merchandise planning
- Planning/product experience for a multi-store retailer and work with a large multi-national vertical/ or fashion industry retailer preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of retail math, financial planning and assortment planning preferred
- Demonstrated strong and effective analytics and business reporting skills. Strong proficiency in Excel, with the ability to develop ad hoc reporting and analytical tools.
- Proven experience creating, shaping and driving a territory vision
- Past experience on partnering and managing a portfolio of stores within an integrated marketplace.
- Ability to deliver retail operational excellence across a region.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- Track record working both independently and in a team environment
- Proven ability for multi-tasking and project management on various levels with different and converging tight timelines
- Strong influencing and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary for developing and delivering strategies to executive level management.
- Demonstrated experience managing, coaching and leading a team.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now