global digital copy specialistBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 06/28/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
If You Get People, You’re Our People
Sure, there’s a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and encourage consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences.
We’re looking for a Global Digital Copy Specialist to join our team.
The Global Digital Copy Specialist is responsible for all aspects of tracking and handling seasonal product copy needs, across the globe. Collaborate with cross functional teams on creative inputs, providing story telling insights and product information to help encourage and excite the consumer at the moment of truth. This candidate should be process oriented with the ability to effectively and efficiently manage timelines and workbacks while proactively communicating to regions when they can expect asset deliveries as well as identify any deadline risks and purpose creative solutions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- You will develop, lead and drive the end to end converse.com seasonal product copy process across the globe.
- You will build cross functional partnerships with wholesale, product, design and copy to ensure accurate and best in class in product copy.
- Own product copy briefing by identifying assortment lists, gathering of product information, toolkits and visual line plans.
- Collaborate with brand design to build out seasonal workbacks and asana boards.
- Proactive communication to regional stakeholders of any deadline risks, expected copy and asset delivery dates and final file deliveries.
- Partner with content strategy on managing launch product readiness, including copy briefing and delivery to cross functional teams and regional stakeholders.
- Collaborating with brand design on creative input and oversight for Converse.com copy style guide.
- Manage seasonal game plan milestones to ensure we are tracking on time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Merchandising
- 2 - 3 years of experience in buying, marketing or site merchandising role, dealing with consumer products online
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong ability to communicate processes and directives to a wide and diverse audience.
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Passion for retail and sportswear product
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now