Finance Operations Analyst - ConverseBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 08/28/2019 Schedule Full-time
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Administration of Data
· Provides timely, accurate and efficient administration, governance, maintenance, cleansing and validation of the appropriate global product creation and transactional systems.
· Monitors and tracks supporting tables of data to ensure business reporting accuracy.
· Maintains system documentation, including standardized work instructions and operating procedures.
· Executes the process for pricing, pricelist creation and distribution, and weekly PO audits.
Improvements & Issue Resolutions
· Supports business and system process reviews with key stakeholders for potential data process improvements and deploys solutions. Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
· Supports the deployment of improvements into our operational practices for the applications supported.
· Supports the development of solution improvements and assesses the impact of potential solutions on other business processes.
· Assists in the execution of testing by the business to meet sign off.
· Provide on a regular and ad-hoc basis, analysis & reporting on product data.
· Identify system enhancements and/or processes that ensure data integrity/standardization and information security.
Meetings & Projects
· Participate in special projects as a team member.
· Provide analysis and support to project teams.
· Participate in functional discussion and initiatives across departments.
· At least 1-2 year's professional experience.
· Footwear and/or Apparel industry experience preferred, but not required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
· Knowledge of Business Objects reporting system, SAP, and Flex PLM preferred, but not required.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient information seeking and problem-solving skills while driving for results.
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams and influence decision making.
· High attention to detail.
· Thrive in a changing environment with agility, curiosity, and passion to create extraordinary value while serving customers.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re differentApply Now