Digital Production Specialist, Global eCommerce -ConverseBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 08/06/2019 Schedule Full-time
As our Digital Production Specialist, you will be the authority in the day to day operations of our ecommerce platform operations and product information systems globally to deliver an extraordinary experience for our customers when interacting with the brand through converse.com.
You will ensure that global and regional business partners in Merchandising, Marketing, Analytics, Technology, Customer Service and Distribution have the platform tools available to them to deliver against target KPI’s, customer experience goals and business plans.
You’ll be the business’ first line of defense in diagnosing platform issues - relying on your expertise with the platform and tools as well as partnering with technology delivery and production support teams to resolve issues.
You have a passion for new and emerging consumer experience and technology trends and a customer centric approach to your work.
To succeed, you need to familiar with how ecommerce websites are built and should be both a creative and technical advocate who can problem-solve with efficient solutions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Geo-businesses for platform-related questions and support.
- Prepare, support and monitor high-heat/velocity product launches.
- Lead and execute schedule of Production site updates and replications.
- Serve as platform business lead for capabilities related to catalog structure, PIM, and Promotions.
- Partner with Custom and Merchandising teams to bring new products live on converse.com.
Training & Support:
- Gather specifications and write guides for training and documentation including complex processes and technical requirements.
- Onboard and train team members across the digital commerce team on platform tools and capabilities.
- Leverage internal and external subject matter experts to help our business teams get the most out of our platform capabilities.
Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution:
- Serve as first point of contact for platform-related questions and issues.
- Define, lead and optimize business process in partnership with technology counterparts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data quality and performance issues through platform tools.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Operations or a related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years' directly relevant work experience as producer, strategist, project manager, etc.
- Experience in e-commerce and retail industry preferred
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Preferred expertise with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Preferred experience with content management systems.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
- Detail orientated and intrinsic passion toward site success and high-quality delivery
- Extraordinary team player and positive attitude