Digital Product Manager, eCommerceBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 08/06/2019 Schedule Full-time
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and inspire consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences.
As a key member of the Digital team, the Digital Product Manager will help drive the converse.com strategy, partnering with a cross functional team to deliver new features and functions that will delight customers and drive meaningful business results.
You will inform and help execute the product vision, manage the end-to-end lifecycle for assigned features/functionality and execute a prioritized product roadmap based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insight and in-depth data analysis.
As a Digital Product Manager for converse.com you will partner closely with our Technology, Brand, User Experience and Global and Regional Digital Commerce teams to:
- Plan and inform prioritization of ongoing capability enhancement roadmap
- Identify opportunity spaces and recommend relevant features, capabilities and tools for prioritization.
- Analyze customer insights, industry trends and analytics for assigned features.
- Define business requirements for key capabilities through user story identification and development.
- Partner with User Experience team on how customer experience will be implemented.
- Partner with Analytics team on KPI measurement and insights.
- Partner with Testing and Optimization team on learning agenda and opportunities.
- Partner with Digital Technology on development, user acceptance testing and ongoing releases.
- 5+ years of digital product management experience with an ecommerce business.
- Proven record of collaborating with cross functional teams through ideation, design and delivery of digital products.
- Understanding of ecommerce landscape including technologies and vendors and how to leverage to unlock business opportunities.
- Passionate advocate for the customer with experience in consumer research and testing methodologies.
- Strong acumen for web analytics and a knowledge of how KPIs translate to business value, and ability to build ROI driven business cases for new features and capabilities.
- Experience delivering enhancements in an iterative design and development process that leverages agile principles.
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration to build strong relationship with cross functional partners and stakeholders.