Digital Business Analyst -ConverseBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 08/12/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is setting a bold strategic vision to lead with digital to connect the marketplace by positioning Converse.com as the first and best destination for authentic Converse products and experiences. Our Digital Business Analyst will help drive the planning process, including daily management & reporting of business performance. Specific areas of focus will be strategic analysis of product revenue, profitability, and inventory. This position will be part of a fast-paced team that craves business insight to drive action.
- Assist Planning Director to drive the strategic planning process, including development of short- and long-term goals tied to financial targets.
- Work with business units/functions to ensure objectives are aligned and integrated.
- Develop and communicate strategic plans, scorecards and business solutions through high-impact, executive level presentations
- Strategic thought partnership - developing guardrails to drive profitability while fostering an entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative analytical work that unlocks business insights and drives sound decision-making on key business issues
- Identify meaningful measures and drive accountability for on-going performance against business and strategic objectives by preparing for and help leading regular business review processes.
- Catalyze action by leading project work streams that turn strategic priorities and initiatives into executable plans
- Model the financial impact of various strategic opportunities and make recommendations
- Research and mine data, perform complex analysis, and apply strategic thinking to support decisions, to clearly articulate issues that have the largest impact on the business
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years’ work experience in management consulting, corporate strategic planning, corporate development, business development, investment banking or related fields
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude and history of making stuff happen independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Have great attention to detail and exceptional follow through
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to pass a criminal background check