account management representativeBoston, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 03/14/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Also Known as the Big Deal Department.
Sure, you could be at some boring PLACE selling boring STUFF. Or you could be with us, selling unique sneakers and apparel that you would wear yourself. You could walk out the door and see some kid wearing what you put in their store and know you did that. Because you were bold enough and aware enough and got real satisfaction from doing a real thing. That’s where you could be.
If You Get People, You’re Our People
Sure, there’s a whole science behind account management. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
As an Account Management Representative, you will partner across the North America division, Sales and Supply Chain to holistically strengthen order management excellence. Responsible for performance and implementation around specific key initiatives, door openings and account plans. Accountable for resolving complex customer issues by identifying business improvements and shipping performance to optimize order flow. Proactively engage with internal and external business partners across the Supply Chain to ensure effective order management implementation.
- 4 year degree in business related field.
- 1-3 years in account management or retail environment.
- Excellent skillset in MS Applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge in SAP and BI software applications (Preferred)
- Familiar with MS Access, EDI and Warehouse systems (Preferred)
- Ability to professionally communicate (verbal/written) to a wide range of audiences across multiple levels of the organization. Excellent customer service skills and focus.
- Excellent problem solving and excellent analytical/reporting on sales data and product data. Ability to Multi-task, prioritize workloads and proactively anticipate needs. Flexibility is a must.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now