converse customer operations representativeBerlin, Germany Apply Now Date posted 05/27/2019 Schedule Full-time
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Without You, We’d Just Be Collectors of Our Own Stuff
Business equals selling stuff. That’s the basic model. The more complex awesome model is creating stuff that people identify with and then you figuring out how to get it to them. We need people like you: creative, dynamic problem solvers who see it as more than business. Who see it as giving people the tools of self-expression and individuality.
So first off, you’ll develop and demonstrate strong account relationship, by working effectively with your nominated Sales counterparts to know the customers’ business and provide first point of contact internally and externally for all relevant customer activities.
Through that you’ll identify and solve account issues related to product orders, deliveries, credit issues, returns. You’ll perform a basic order management function, which means to track and maintain orders.
You’ll have to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts.
Drive the relevant principles of Account Management relating to the specific areas of product flow and logistics processes.
Communication is the key. So you’ll need to communicate professionally, efficiently and tactfully through verbal and written communication with Customers, Operations Management, Sales Management and Sales Representatives as well as with our distribution center in Belgium.
Reports are important as well. You’ll need to analyze and interpret system generated reports.
- Minimum of three years in directly relevant work experience. Through that you should have strong service and commercial oriented skills as well as logistical knowledge.
- You should demonstrate flexibility when priorities of the team and the business demand it. Challenge your multitasking skills each single day.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular Excel is needed; knowledge of SAP is a plus. Although we don’t need you to be a Pro, we do need you to know how these things work and the impact they have.
- You should be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
- You need to have a Bachelor or higher. Can be compensated by relevant work experience
- A sense of humor, a great work ethic and a flawless sense of cool.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.Apply Now