Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
This role will focus on Tableau dashboard building so that solid Tableau report development skills and retail industry background are necessary. Great visual sense of dashboard outlook and report format is preferred. This role will fully engage in cross-function projects where strong communication skill is also required.
Marketplace Insights Digging: 40%
- Assist in macro marketplace data integration
- Deep dive marketplace data including traffic, sales, inventory, key products, cross channels, cross geos etc. And roll out Asia focused, all channels (incl. online & offline), converse integrated marketplace performance reporting & insights
- Assist ad-hoc business analysis by providing useful insight s & accurate database
- Development necessary dashboard tools to assist insights digging
Drive ASIA IMP reporting: 40%
- Assist in developing integrated marketplace reporting platform
- Assist in the development and improvement of Business and Retail Planning toolsets to drive automation
- Partner with Tech team. Build Tableau dashboard and analysis toolsets to meet Data Foundation project requirements and satisfy specific business needs
- Maintain established reporting capabilities and functionality, while seeking to improve and refine analysis dimension, report format, and KPI definition, etc.
Maintain well-structured database: 20%
- Collaborate with IT team to manage and improve existing BI system, including tableau dashboards, SQL objects, OLAP tool, Database architecture, Process, and other analysis toolsets
- Communicate report dimension/KPI/data fields/data period clearly with Tech team to build up data mart structure
- Point out issues and risks in existing data mart to ensure the stable and smooth reporting process
- Manage partner and cross function relationships to ensure timely attention and action
- Understand data governance rule and set up right data access for different business users
- 4+ year of Tableau dashboard building
- Retail industry or professional IT outsourcing institute is preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of Apparel/Sporting Goods industry is a plus
- Story analytics capability is a must
- Capable of quickly learning knowledge of reporting and understanding business requirements
- Ability to work independently and manage project deadlines by prioritizing work
- Strong communication skills and great team player
- Strong logic thinking capability as shown in explaining technical problems to business stakeholders
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Tableau, Excel, and SQL skills are a must
- Solid dashboard building skills and analysis skills
- Sufficient experiences in working on large volume of data
- Experience in market research and/or statistics data modeling is a plus
- 5+ years working experience with a top-class consuming goods company
- Or 5+ years experiences of business analysis/market research/statistics data modeling experience from a top IT outsourcing institute
- 4+ years of experience in Tableau dashboard building
- Strong sports industry/appeal industry business analysis experience will be a plus
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.