Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
The Global Digital Product Management team at Converse is a collaborative and highly cross-functional team that delivers best in class commerce capabilities across our marketplace - including Converse.com, our Converse stores and wholesale business. We partner with geo aligned business teams and the broader Global Digital Product and Experience team that works to conceive, design, build, and operate distinct Converse experiences that inspire and engage our community while driving the business forward. Our role is to identify opportunities, guide the development of solutions and take those changes to market.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Digital Product Manager that will help drive the Converse digital product strategy and partner with a cross-functional team to deliver new features and functions that drive significant business results.
This role advises and helps execute the product vision, leads the end-to-end lifecycle for assigned features and executes a prioritized product roadmap based on a solid understanding of consumer needs, insight, and in-depth data analysis.
The candidate will drive clarity and action, while drawing on their experience in Product Management and commerce. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in one or more of the following:
- Ecommerce funnel from browse to buy – Salesforce experience a plus
- POS and in-store capabilities that seamlessly tie the physical and digital retail experiences
- Omnichannel fulfillment that is flexible to adapt to changing business and consumer needs
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with our Technology, User Experience, Analytics and Business partners and will be responsible for:
- Inform prioritization and drive planning of ongoing capability enhancement roadmap.
- Finding opportunity spaces and recommend relevant features, capabilities and tools for prioritization.
- Analyzing customer insights, industry trends and analytics for assigned features.
- Defining and documenting detailed business requirements for key capabilities through user story identification and development.
- Partner with User Experience team on how customer experience will be implemented.
- Partner with Analytics team on critical metric measurement and insights.
- Partner with Testing and Optimization team on learning agenda and opportunities.
- Partner with Digital Technology on development execution, as a key lead in development sprints, user acceptance testing and ongoing releases.
- Develop and execute launch planning and readiness with cross-functional teams.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to the Senior Director, Global Digital Product Management and lead product management for assigned scope within the customer journey. You will collaborate closely with other Product Managers on the team, as well as partners in Technology, UX, Analytics and key business partners.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education, experience, and training.
- 5+ years of digital product management experience with an ecommerce business.
- Consistent track record of partnering with cross functional teams through conceptualization, design, and delivery of digital products.
- Understanding of ecommerce and retail landscape including technologies and vendors and how to leverage to unlock business opportunities.
- Hardworking advocate for the customer with experience in consumer research and testing methodologies.
- Strong acumen for web analytics and a knowledge of how critical metrics translate to business value, and ability to build ROI driven business cases for new features and capabilities.
- Experience delivering enhancements in an iterative design and development process that uses agile principles.
- Great teammate with strong communication and collaboration to build strong relationship with cross functional partners and stakeholders.
(Open to remote work, except in CO, SD, VT, and WV)
Converse requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire. As an equal opportunity employer, Converse will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.