Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Converse designs the future. At Converse, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human creativity. The Design Teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphics designers. Converse designers look to the future, courageously pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the consumer’s experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
- Plan and inform prioritization of ongoing capability enhancement roadmap
- Identify opportunity spaces and recommend relevant features, capabilities and tools for prioritization.
- Analyze customer insights, industry trends and analytics for assigned features.
- Define business requirements for key capabilities through user story identification and development.
- Partner with User Experience team on how customer experience will be implemented.
- Partner with Analytics team on KPI measurement and insights.
- Partner with Testing and Optimization team on learning agenda and opportunities.
- Partner with Digital Technology on product management, development sprints, user acceptance testing and ongoing releases.
- 5+ years of digital product management experience with an ecommerce business.
- Proven record of partnering with cross functional teams through ideation, design and delivery of digital products.
- Understanding of ecommerce landscape including technologies and vendors and how to leverage to unlock business opportunities.
- Passionate advocate for the customer with experience in consumer research and testing methodologies.
- Strong acumen for web analytics and a knowledge of how KPIs translate to business value, and ability to build ROI driven business cases for new features and capabilities.
- Experience delivering enhancements in an iterative design and development process that leverages agile principles.
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration to build strong relationship with cross functional partners and stakeholders.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.