Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
- Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Converse Technology is aligned appropriately with Nike Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
- Work closely with Converse Technology end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Partner with business, technology and Nike to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Converse Technology capabilities.
- Consult with both technology, business and Nike teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with both highly technical audiences and non-highly technical audiences.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives.
- Ability to adjust communication style and approach, from strategic leadership to highly technical audiences.
- Shown ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; validated experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
- Validated ability to work within Converse/Nike’s matrix to influence and drive results.
- Established cross functional personal network within Converse Tech, Converse Business and Nike CIS and Technology.
- Understanding of CIS’s service catalog, tools, capabilities, and strategic roadmap and priorities.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, IAM, SAP, WMS, NIST CIF highly beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.