Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
If You Get People, You’re Our People
Sure, there’s a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
- Process ownership from ideation to execution of communication and editorial strategies – from launching new products to driving the daily voice Converse Basketball, across all Converse-owned touchpoints.
- Mine and develop a cohesive, comprehensive universe of Converse Basketball, across performance and lifestyle product launches, Converse DNA, UGC, and athlete storytelling.
- Lead concept development, content creation and curation across PR, Social, Converse.com, and Email.
- Drive the process for integrated editorial storytelling and calendar management.
- Oversee community management of all Converse-owned social channels
- Own analysis of performance across all Converse-owned touchpoints, adapting and applying winning strategies to guide future efforts.
- Manage creation of platform-specific content with cross-functional production teams.
- Facilitate environment for a highly motivated, collaborative team; owning structure and process.
- Drive partnership and consistent execution across Global and Geography teams/markets.
- Be the glue for key stakeholders in Basketball brand management, digital businesses, media and communications.
- A minimum 10 years relevant work experience leading related communications/social/editorial teams with a background in both storytelling and community building.
- Extensive experience building communication strategies, developing brand voice and working across both social and e-commerce. Passionate content creator and curator.
- Experience innovating in the spaces and applications of social, video, visual and interactive media
- Experience working with and applying data analytics to inform strategies
- Must be passionate about youth culture! Previous experience working with consumer and brand focused companies is preferred, not required.
- A self-starter who instinctively and consistently establishes goals and meets them.
- Skilled collaborator. Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and adapt quickly to change. Flexible.
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills.
- Curiosity and ability to think creatively.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.